Comparison of Top 3 Stovetop Percolators
Top 3 Best Stovetop Coffee Percolators [Review]
1. Farberware 50124 Classic Yosemite 8-Cup Coffee Percolator
This 8-Cup Faberware Percolator is one of the best-rated Stovetop Percolators available in the market.This percolator’s non-absorbent interior and stainless steel filter basket keeps the coffee fresh.
This coffee maker features a permanent filter basket, and hence avoids the inconvenience of frequent changing of filters.
- Brewing Size: This percolator is capable of brewing 4-8 cups of coffee at one go, and hence is perfectly suitable for an individual, as well as for small families.
- Brew Control: This Percolator possesses a sturdy, clear glass knob for better monitoring.
- Material: This Percolator is made of heavy-duty stainless steel.
- Filter: This coffee maker features a permanent filter basket, avoiding the inconvenience of frequent changing of filters.
- Cleaning: It is extremely easy to clean since all its parts are dishwasher safe and immersible.
2. Cook N Home 8-Cup Stainless Steel Stovetop Coffee Percolator
The 8-Cup Cook N Home Percolator is a great option to serve as a Stovetop Coffee Percolator since it can operate on both gas and steam. It also has an additional edge over its competitors, as it is quite versatile and can be used to boil water for tea or hot cocoa as well.
- Brewing Capacity: This coffee maker is capable of brewing 8 cups of coffee in one brewing cycle, and is perfectly suitable for small and medium families.
- Material Used: This coffee percolator is durable and retains heat for longer period.
- Filter: It possesses a removable filter which makes it easy to clean and reusable.
- Cleaning: All the parts of this machine are dishwasher safe to facilitate easy cleaning and maintenance.
3. Medelco 8 Cup Glass Stovetop Percolator
This Stovetop Coffee Percolator is quite different from the above two mentioned, this is constructed from a mixture of glass and plastic, and hence it is transparent and allows the user to see insides of the brewer. Being made of laboratory quality borosilicate glass, this brewer is appropriate for use on every type of stove.
This is the fastest stovetop coffee percolators available in the market, It also works great for coarse coffee grounds.
- Brewing Capacity: This coffee maker brews up to 8 cups of coffee in one cycle.
- Material Used: This coffee percolator is made from high laboratory quality Borosilicate Glass from DURAN, Germany.
- Cleaning: This coffee percolator is BPA-free and dishwasher safe, thus making it easy to clean and maintain.
- Filter: There is no need to purchase any additional paper filters.
- Brewing Speed: This coffee percolator is very efficient.
Editor’s Choice: Best Stovetop Coffee Percolator
Although all the three stovetop coffee percolators mentioned above are great brewing machines Our vote goes to Farberware 50124 Classic Yosemite 8-Cup Coffee Percolator if we need to pick one.
- Classic coffee maker: Make delicious coffee morning or evening with The Original 8-Cup Farberware Stovetop Percolator
- Durable and convenient: Heavy-duty stainless steel coffee maker is polished to a mirror finish. The sturdy, clear glass knob lets you know when percolating begins
- No mess: Features a permanent filter basket, so there’s no need to deal with messy coffee filters
- Dishwasher safe: Fully immersible and dishwasher safe, the percolator combines technology with the styling and quality Farberware has delivered for decades
The reasons for choosing the Farberware 50124 Classic Yosemite 8-Cup Coffee Percolator:
- Farberware 50124 is the only one in the list that is capable of brewing any capacity in the range of 4-8 cups during one cycle. Hence this coffee maker can be used by individuals, and at the same time is perfect for family.This coffee maker is exclusively designed to brew coffee, and hence it is better designed and manufactured with the sole aim of producing better quality brew.
- It is manufactured from polished stainless steel which makes it quite durable. Hence,this coffee maker is quite durable and supports rough usage. Also, it is easy to clean and maintain.
Buyer’s Guide To Select The Best Stovetop Percolator
- Stove Compatibility
Stove Compatibility plays an important role in the case of Stovetop Coffee Percolators since not all percolators are capable of producing brew on different stoves.
Hence one must purchase the stovetop coffee percolator, which is capable of brewing on most types of stoves.
- Brewing Time Of The Stovetop Coffee Maker
Stovetop coffee percolators are known for longer brewing time. Hence, you need to pay special attention if you are looking for a stovetop coffee percolator that can brew coffee fast.
In terms of speed among the above-mentioned percolators, the Medelco 8 Cup Glass Stovetop Percolator provides fast brewing with its capability to brew about 8 cups in just 10 minutes.
- Compact and Durability
If you are intended to use the stovetop coffee percolator for camping as well, then take additional care to check the compactness and durability of the coffee machine.