A Plumbed coffee maker is one that differs from other conventional coffee makers in terms of its water supply. In case of normal coffee makers, one has to physically supply the water to the coffee maker’s water reservoir, a plumbed coffee maker is usually set on the walls and directly connected to the main water line, and thus eliminates the requirement for physical filling of water. A Plumbed coffee maker is also often referred to as a ‘Coffee Makers with Water Line’.
Top 3 Best Plumbed Coffee Makers
1. Keurig K3000SE k3000 brewer
Comes from the popular coffee maker’s brand Keurig, the Keurig K3000SE Coffee Makers with Water Line fits for the usage at workplaces and home. It offers brewing in four different quantities and possesses the capability to brew back-to-back after every minute.
It is mostly manufactured from durable plastic and has an outer silver color.
- Versatility: This plumbed coffee machine is ideal for usage in both offices and homes.
- Brew Sizes: It offers 4 different brewing sizes between 4 ounces to 10 ounces capacity.
- K-Pod Ejection: It consists automatic K-Cup Pod ejection and storage.
- Unlimited Brewing: Key attribute that makes this Coffee Makers with Water Line special is its special ability to brew back-to-back after 60 seconds, for unlimited times.
- LCD Interface: This coffee maker possesses an LCD interface that provides brewing instructions in English, Spanish, or French.
2. Keurig K150P Commercial Brewer with Direct Water Line Plumb Kit and Filter Kit
This popular plumbed coffee maker comes directly with a Water Line Plumb Kit and Filter Kit pre-installed. It is one of the very few Coffee Makers with Water Line, which consists of a water reservoir that is directly attached to the water line for direct filling.
This coffee machine possesses the capability to brew a variety of beverages along with coffee.
- Included Kits: This plumbed coffee maker includes pre-installed Direct Water Line Plumb Kit, and a filter kit.
- Brewing Instructions and Usage: It provides brewing instructions in 3 different languages.
- Automatic Fill Water Reservoir: This coffee maker contains a 90 ounce pre-installed automatic Water Reservoir, that lets one brew unlimited cups of coffee without worrying about refilling the tank.
- Material Used: It is made from raw organic, high-carbon materials and small, extremely porous granules with high surface area to remove chlorine, tastes, and odors.
3. Brew Express BEC-110BS 10-Cup Countertop Coffee System
The Brew Express BEC-110BS is an extremely compact and stylish plumbed coffee brewer which is capable of brewing up to 10 cups of coffee in one brewing cycle. Its innovative design, dependable performance, and functionality options are surely praiseworthy.
- Hot Water On Demand: This plumbed coffee maker makes it possible to provide hot water on demand.
- Thermal Carafe: It possesses a 10-cup Thermally insulated carafe which is crafted to perfection, for storing and maintaining the temperature of the brewed coffee.
- Adjustable cup size: It allows the users to select from different cup sizes including a single mug, half, or a full carafe.
- Material: Being made up of stainless steel, this Coffee Maker with Water Line is quite reliable and has been certified for commercial & residential use.
Buyer’s Guide To Select The Best Plumbed Coffee Maker
Let us have a look at some of the most important factors that should be considered to select the ‘best coffee maker with water line’.
- Space Consumption: Space Consumption plays a huge role in the case of plumbed coffee makers. It is because, these coffee maker machines have to be installed on the walls, and have to be connected with the main water supply line.
- Brewing Speed And Capability: Most of the coffee makers with water lines, are more appropriate and popular for use in workplaces where they have to cater to a large brewing audience, rather than operating within a house for only a few brewers.
- Durability Of The Plumbed Coffee Maker: Durability is another important criteria for choosing any plumbed coffee maker. Frequent issues will create lot of inconvenience as the coffee makers are plumbed.