French press coffee maker is a brewing device in a cylindrical shape with a plunger and inbuilt filter that presses the hot water through the coffee and gives you a stronger and concentrated coffee. There are many types of French press coffee maker such as stainless steel, travel mug version, thermos flakes, etc.
A french press coffee maker works with a medium grinded coffee powder. The fined grounds of coffee powder is likely to seep through the press filter. French press maker is also used to make cold coffee. French press coffee maker tend to give the stronger and a slightly bitter taste coffee, because of this kind of taste people prefer french press coffee.
It does need little more patience then other coffee maker, but yeah if you want to have best fluffy and smooth coffee, it is the best way to get that.
Top 12 French Press Coffee Makers
There are so many options available in Fresh Press Coffee Makers. Lets explore details of each of the selected top 12 french coffee makers.
1. AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker
AeroPress coffee maker is the unique kind of coffee maker that brews the coffee in a proper temperature and rapid filtering. It gives you amazingly delicious coffee without any bitterness.
- The AeroPress coffee maker is mostly used in a home kitchen but it is lightweight and durable.
- This product comes with a zippered nylon toted bag.
- It brews espresso, latte and other style coffees.
- Cleaning the product is very easy, it takes just a few seconds.
2. Bodum Brazil French Press Coffee Maker
Bodum Brazil French Press Coffee Maker is designed in the early 80s. It has attractive and functional
- This french press coffee maker is the simplest of all.
- It brews coffee in 92–96 °C, 195–205°F.
- Body and lid of Bodum Brazil french coffee maker is made up of BPA free plastic.
- The filter and plunger of this french press coffee maker is made up of stainless steel.
3. Norpro Glass Froth Master
Norpro was founded in 1973. It designs and manufactures kitchenware.
- Norpro is best for those who like creamy coffee.
- It measures 20cm x 6cm x 6cm.
- Norpro can be used to make creamy coffee, drinks, hot chocolate, and even desert.
- It is lighter in weight and long-lasting.
4. Bodum Columbia Thermal French Press Coffee Maker
The Columbia french press coffee maker is made up of double-wall stainless steel and makes the product durable.
- The outside body is cold to touch and it makes the coffee stay hot for longer.
- The filter is made up of fine stainless steel mesh and silicon band to prevent scratches.
- It comes in a variety of sizes and safe to make coffee
- There is no need for a paper filter.
5. Frieling USA Double Wall Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker
Frieling USA french press coffee maker is made up of double-wall stainless steel.
- It has stainless steel inside and out.
- It has 17-ounce capacity and measures 8.3 inches high.
- It is easy for washing and durable.
- It keeps coffee warm for almost 2 hours.
- It has steel plunger and double wall insulated.
6. Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker
Bodum Chambord is an original classic french press coffee maker which has 34 ounce capacity.
- It has steel plunger filter which consists of a knob, spiral plate and a filter plate.
- The jug is made of taste-neutral and high quality borosilicate glass.
- The black Chambord polypropylene handle comes in a matte finish which gives a comfortable grip.
- Replacement parts are also available.
7. Bodum Kenya Coffee maker
Bodum Kenya french press coffee maker is designed in a very modern way and it makes the best delicious and strong coffee
- It has a heat resistant glass beaker.
- The coffee carafe is made up of BPA free plastic handle.
- It is easy to use and very easy to clean.
- It can make 4 cups of coffee.
- It is dishwasher safe.
8. La Cafeteria Thermique 8-Cup French Press
La Cafeteria is a thermal carafe. It can brew up to 35 ounces.
- It has a smooth and elegant style.
- It has a double stainless steel body.
- This french press coffee maker comes with a plunger made of fine mesh.
- It has a fine steel finish which resists rusts.
9. Bobble French Press
Bobble french press coffee maker brews delicious coffee and founder in 2010.
- The product is made up of stainless steel.
- Easy to clean the coffee maker.
- No worries about breaking the glass.
10. Bodum Bean Ice French Press
Bodum french press coffee maker is very famous in all over the world. Bodum bean ice maker gives you the best iced coffee.
- It includes bonus led which is used to store coffee in the refrigerator.
- It is made up of borosilicate and BPA free plastic.
- All the parts of this coffee maker are dishwasher safe.
11. Mueller French Press
Mueller french press coffee maker is made up of double insulated 310 stainless steel.
- Mueller Austria french press coffee maker is 33% thicker and 20% heavier.
- It has triple layered filter section that helps in stopping blockage.
- It let all coffee oil through the coffee which makes the coffee very delicious.
12. Café Du Chateau French Press Coffee Maker
Café Du Chateau is designed in a European style and made with the finest quality material. It has an method of brewing which gives delicious coffee.
- It has a superior 4 level filtering system with two stainless steel screen.
- It had durable plunger.
- It has rust protection.
How to use a french press coffee maker?
- Pull out the plunger out and put a tablespoon of coffee to the pot.
- Pour warm water to it and stir well.
- Gently put the plunger in it and stop above the water and stay there for 4 minutes.
- Then after 4 minutes, press the plunger down slowly with minimum pressure.
- Your coffee is ready and you can pour and enjoy the coffee.
Buyer’s guide to choose the Best French Press coffee maker
- Always go for thermal double wall french press coffee maker because it keeps coffee warm for longer time.
- Always choose the one which is made up of BPA free plastic.
- Don’t always look for the stylish one, choose which is comfortable and easy to handle.
- Always consider the stainless steel plunger which resists rust.
FAQs related to French Press Coffee Maker
How to clean a french press coffee maker?
First, pour out the coffee and then pour water all over and make sure the water run down on the side and the press and get all of the coffee ground into the bottom give it a little stir and then throw it. Pour water on the plate and filter. Take some time and to rinse off the leftover coffee ground stuck in it. Then dry it up with any clean cloth.
How to make coffee in a french press coffee maker?
Pull out the plunger out and put a tablespoon of coffee to the pot. Pour warm water to it and stir well. Gently put the plunger in it and stop above the water and stay there for 4 minutes. Then after 4 minutes, press the plunger down slowly with minimum pa pressure. Your coffee is ready and you can pour and enjoy the coffee.
How is french press different from a coffee maker?
The french press coffee maker is in a cylindrical shape. The container is filled with an appropriate amount of coffee and warm water, give it a stir and close the lid after few minutes, slowly pull down the plunger with a
minimum pressure so that coffee ground stay at the bottom and you get the best coffee at the top. The coffee maker is generally founded in offices. It is fully automatic machine. You just need to put the coffee
ground to the filter and then rest of the work is done by the coffee maker. Here you don’t have to do much work.
How long does french press coffee maker last
If the french press coffee maker is of good quality then it can last for 4-5 years. And also it totally depends upon the way you use it and clean the container. If the body of the french press coffee maker is made up of glass then chances of breaking the jar are high.