Bonavita coffee makers are a type of coffee machines that brew coffee at an optimal temperature, then let the coffee saturate to provide uniform flavor in the coffee. The consistency in flavor makes coffee lovers to fall in love with Bonavita Coffee Makers.
Table of Contents
Specialty of Bonavita coffee maker
We can brew a full pot of coffee in Bonavita coffee maker, it can brew up to 6-8 cups of coffee. Bonavita coffee maker is fully automatic and it has a large shower head with a flat bottom paper filter for even saturation and decoction. The specialty of bonavita coffee maker is it brew coffee at right temperature and time. When the water boils at the correct temperature then it will go through the process of pre-infusion. It can also optimize flavor and brews exceptional coffee.
How bonavita coffee maker works?
For brewing, you need a pre-ground coffee, a filter and a bonavita coffee device.
- The first step is to pre-wet the filter to rinse off the papery taste.
- Then put the coffee ground in the filter and place the carafe under the shower head.
- Open the top lid and pour water according to how many cups of coffee you need and then switch on the brewer.
- It takes around 5-6 minutes to brew the coffee and once it is done it will automatically turn off take out the filter and then you can close the airtight lid of the carafe.
- Now you can serve delicious coffee.
Popular Bonavita Coffee Makers
Top 5 Best Bonavita Coffee Makers [Review]
1. Bonavita Connoisseur
Bonavita Connoisseur has the best combination of features that works smoothly. You can brew the coffee at the optimal temperature and also ensures even flavorful experience while you sip a cup of coffee.
- Bonavita Connoisseur coffee maker has the capacity of brewing up to 8 cups of coffee. It can brew a full pot of coffee and it is certified by Specialty Coffee Association.
- It brews coffee faster than the rest coffee makers. It takes around 5-6 minutes to brew a coffee.
- There is an optional pre-infusion process which pauses the water flow and gives the coffee ground time to bloom.
- It has a flat-bottom filter which allows even extraction.
It is one of the cheapest bonavita coffee makers which give you the best delicious coffee within a few minutes. It has the best combination of features which works well.
2. Bonavita BV1900TS
The BV1900TS offers the best features to give the flavor intensity and brew strength.
- With just one touch you can brew a coffee with auto-off. It is a fully automatic coffee maker.
- It has an optional pre-infusion process that perfectly wets the coffee ground and allows the coffee to take time to bloom.
- The BV1900TS has the flat bottom filter specially designed to evenly saturation and devotion.
- It is durable and made of stainless steel thermal carafe.
Overall it is the finest quality product that brews flavorful coffee. It has an auto feature that sets the accurate temperature and auto-off once the brewing of coffee is completed.
3. Bonavita BV1901PW
Bonavita BV1901PW has a modern touch with a sleek black design. Bonavita’s goal is to give the best tool that helps you get a delicious coffee every day at home.
- They can brew up to 8 cups of coffee with just one touch and has the feature of auto power off.
- It includes a tempered glass carafe that helps to hold heat.
- It has a transparent water tank with the marked measurements so that you can see how much coffee is left.
- Bonavita BV1901PW has enhanced shower head that is designed in such a way so that it evenly distributes the coffee and for even saturation.
The price is right for the kind of coffee maker it is because it provides you with all the necessary features and brews the coffee with just one touch. The only drawback is that the carafe is made of glass so chances of breaking are very high.
4. Bonavita BV1902DW
Bonavita BV1902DW is tested and got approved from Specialty Coffee Association. It has the best combination of features for the perfect brewing.
- It has the optimal temperature that maintains the temperature throughout the brewing process.
- It has a wide shower head that is specially designed for even distribution of water over coffee grounds and for the perfect extraction.
- It also includes a flat-bottom filter basket to guarantee the even saturation.
- The water tank is transparent with marked measurements.
- The carafe is made of glass to see coffee brewing and it can brew up to 8 cups of coffee.
The Bonavita BV1902DW is little costly than other coffee makers but it has the best combination of features that help you to brew coffee smoothly and provide you with the finest and rich flavorful coffee.
5. Bonavita BV1500TS
Bonavita BV1500TS ideal focus is to produce perfect coffee flavor and brew strength. It gives you the best quality coffee with just one touch brewing.
- There is an optional pre-infusion process for perfect saturation and it allows degassing before brewing.
- It has a wide shower head that evenly distributes water over coffee grounds for the perfect extraction.
- It has durable thermal stainless steel carafe which can brew up to 5 cups of coffee within 6 minutes.
- It is made up of BPA free plastic.
The Bonavita BV1500TS is a good coffee maker and also not too expensive. The water tank is transparent with marked measurement which helps you to see how much water is needed.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bonavita Coffee Maker
How to clean bonavita coffee maker?
First, we for the carafe, get a cleanser or clean carafe packet take one of that and put it into the carafe, pour water in that and dissolve it very well and keep that for an hour or so.
Then throw the water, once again rinse that with plain water.
The next step is to take a descaling liquid or Bonavita soda liquid and put that into the water tank, fill it with maximum water and dissolve it well.
Then turn on the power button, let it brew and brew the whole path through.
Then do the same procedure with just freshwater and later dry the brewer by a clean cloth.
How to disassemble Bonavita coffee?
There are several parts that come out which helps you to disassemble the brewer. The carafe and the filter can be taken out or removed.
The shower head can come off with just one pull and also the part below, there are some small tapes that you just have to use the screwdriver and lightly try up and it will come out.
You can also remove the lid with just a simple turn in a counter clockwise.
What kind of filter is used for the Bonavita coffee maker?
It differs according to the type of Bonavita coffee maker you are using. For all the Bonavita coffee brewer you have to use a flat bottom paper filter. Bonavita 8 cups coffee maker or Bonavita electric coffee maker use cupcake shape filter and Melitta basket filters.
How to adjust water brewing temperature on a Bonavita coffee maker?
You can just adjust the brewing temperature by adjusting the water temperature. You can use cool to lukewarm water for the perfect temperature.
Bonavita is one of the best coffee makers which is certified by the Specialty Coffee Association. It has many quality features to automatically brew rich coffee.
There are many options too in Bonavita coffee maker you will get the Thermal stainless steel one and also with the glass carafe. In both, there is a transparent water tank with marked measurements which will help you to fill water according to how many cups of coffee you want to brew.